Friday, June 27, 2014

God's Quiz 2


God's Quiz 2 : 16 episodes
Season Two of God's Quiz series
2011 OCN Genres: Medical Crime, Thriller Suspense, Mystery in a Mystery

So, the second season of God's Quiz.  The show is currently airing its fourth season
 *
***Caution: Some spoilers ahead!



What thoughts remained after I finished watching? I've read another blogger' s review and I have to put it out there: this season pretty much dropped the following factors:
     The cases.. some still leave me questioning myself. There are a couple pretty psycho (hint hint) cases that are interesting, but the cases should not be what you're watching for..... instead, we got someone back.... someone who's a cute smexy antagonist:

Serial killer (he's so hesistant in Season Two!) 
Jung Ha Yoon!!!


Yep, this guy is reborn a few times... like, from a coma.. We learn in the beginning why he was saved by a traitor professor/doctor and something new: a human experiment. I was like, WTF?! to these researchers.... I mean, I thought a love triangle could have happened in the past for Jung Ha and Jin Woo and a girl.... If only one couple was really open about telling!

I don't know if the show is stalling on the suspense... I mean, I only liked 3 cases and the last 3-4 episodes. 
If you're just for the story, definitely watch the last 3-5 episodes.

The comedy dropped... you'll find the humor only in the script and hand gestures (it's  many... sigh)

Paparazzi!! »


Fashion Kang
Yes! The suits are back





I don't even know if this guy is portraying a priest well.
Someone pointed out no collar...
That's great, Father... believe in God until you find a perfect human ...
Maybe this guy likes serving people..

Okay, let's end this... seemed short to me, sadly.
SWEATPANTS
Sequence7
Well-Casted8
Enjoyment7
Ability to be Binged8
Theme Song/ Animation is Present7
Personalities Differ Among Characters6
Alternating Viewpoints/ Camera Work7
Nice! There's Character Development5
Title 8
Suspense/ Surprise8
Total7.1


Did anyone die yet?

The Blacklist?